Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year Resolutions - made to be kept or to be broken?

So....what are your new years resolutions?

It seems that mine are either still to be carried out, or have been broken - I don't really make any real resolution, only think of the things that I'd like to do better, which is, eh, the same, right. But how do you guys do your new year resolution anyway, in your head? On paper? Reminders on your mobile?

Well, here is the more general part of resolution!

Eat more healthily
I've so far managed to buy more veggies, but have only eaten the brussel sprouts.

Sport regularly
mnn...promise I'll go tonight!

Read better books
well, in the course of one week I've finished one Mary Higgins Clark book and am working on the Riftwar Saga. The only thing improving is the quality of my dreams, litterally!

Be better friend/sister/daughter/wife
OK, actually I should really think on what I should do to make myself the above. What needs of my friends/sister&brother/parents/hubby that I can fulfil this year?
(note to self: let's work on that one!)

Not complain as much
weeeeeeeeellllll...at least I'm balancing it with this happy blog!

Not buy unnecessary gadgets
the problem is, glaring from the window display, they ALWAYS look necessary, and you can find out 101 reason why they're necessary, but come next year, you realise they're not that necessary after all!

Not maxing the credit on fashion items
As long as I stay in the limit, right? And it's discount time, and I'll only buy it when I really really want it, not only because it's cheap. (Girls, you know what I mean, right??)

Well, I think the first week of 2008 wasn't that bad!!

2 comments:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Thought I would leave a comment and check out your sight so at least now the red dots will start to grow!!! Sam

Lady Silver said...

Hi! thanks for leaving comments in my blog. how are you? =)
nice blog, do update more entry ya? hee.